Spiritual Care is ministry that cares for the soul. It seeks to integrate the mind, body and spirit which are intrinsic to one's well-being and healing process.
Mount Saint Mary's Hospital and Health Center and Our Lady of Peace Nursing Care Residence are Catholic facilities which provide spiritual care that is respectful and sensitive to the faith and beliefs of each person. It provides services in response to a person's spiritual, emotional and social needs for prayer, crisis ministry, sacramental ministry and worship experiences.
The Spiritual Care Staff is comprised of highly qualified Chaplains who collaborate with members of the healthcare team as well as members of our area -wide community in responding to the spiritual needs of our patients/residents and their families.
Spiritual Care services may be requested by calling the Spiritual Care office at # 298-2399 or if there is a more immediate need, call the main hospital at # 297-4800. A Chaplain is available daily from 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Monday through Friday.
Spiritual Care Services
- Chaplains - minister to patients/residents, families and staff
- Spiritual Care Office - located on the 1st floor in the Main (South) lobby
- Sacramental Ministry - Eucharist and the anointing of the sick is provided upon request
- Hospital Chapel - located on the 1st floor in Main (South) Lobby
- Our Lady of Peace Chapel - located on the 2nd floor
- Memorial Services - held twice a year
- Advance Directives - Chaplains are available to assist in their preparation