Clearview Treatment Services
5300 Military Road
Lewiston, NY 14092
Chemical dependency is a primary and chronic disease that does not develop in isolation, but as part of a system. This system responds with great stress to any changes, including recovery from the very disease that drives it. This treatment must address the spiritual, environmental, cultural, emotional and physical forces which influence an individual's life.
Inpatient Rehabilitation Program
It is never too late to help a friend in need or yourself. Inpatient treatment may be the step that needs to be taken. If alcohol and/or other drugs seem to be taking control of your life and you feel you are at the "end of the line", professional inpatient services are the support and help that is needed.
- 24-hour medical care including methadone maintenance from a professionally trained and compassionate staff
- Traditional 12-step as well as non-traditional approaches to recovery to meet individual needs
- Specialized women's and men's programming
- Pastoral and other spiritual guidance
- Family and collateral interventions
- Total confidentiality
- Quality services to all persons regardless of gender, race, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, pregnancy, history of contact with the criminal justice system. Physical or mental disability or lack of cooperation by significant others in the treatment process
Clearview Treatment Services is also physically accessible for individuals with special needs.
For specific questions pertaining to visiting hours, items that may be brought or are prohibited, and other specific information, please call 716.298.2115.